Terms & Conditions
Online Banking Access Agreement
The following information represents the Online Banking Access Agreement between you and JustBANKIt.com. Please read this entire document prior to using this service.
JustBANKIt.com is not responsible for any electronic virus or viruses that your computer may encounter at our site. We suggest that you routinely scan your PC and diskettes using a reliable virus product to detect and remove any viruses found. An undetected or unrepaired virus may corrupt and destroy your programs, files and even your hardware. Additionally, you may unintentionally transmit a virus to other computers.
Service Charge and Fees
Please be aware that certain activities performed through the use of this site may cause charges to be assessed against your account(s). Please refer to our Schedule of Fees and Charges to for further information about which activities incur charges. All charges assessed will be reflected on the statement that will be prepared and mailed to you.
E-mail transmissions, outside of the mail you create within the Online Banking site, are not secure. We therefore request that you do not send us or request any sensitive information such as account numbers, Password, financial information, etc.via any general or public E-mail system. If you wish to contact us electronically, please use the mail facility forms provided in our Online Banking site.
Use this secure form for email for the following types of inquiries:
- Electronic Funds Transfer Error Resolution
- Reporting Unauthorized Transactions
- Contacting us about other concerns of a confidential nature
Under NO circumstances will an JustBANKIt.com employee request your Password via the Internet or any other type of contact. Do NOT respond to such a request even if the individual claims to represent JustBANKIt.com.com or any of its subsidiaries.
Customer Online Access Agreement for JustBANKIt.com.com Online Banking
This is the agreement for your JustBANKIt.com.com Online Banking Services and it includes certain disclosures for electronic fund transfers. This agreement is in addition to other agreements between us, including your checking, savings, and other deposit account agreements (which we provided in the brochure entitled Depositor Agreement), as well as your credit card agreements, your overdraft protection, line of credit, and loan agreements. If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions of this agreement and one contained in the other agreements between us, this agreement will control. In this agreement, the words "Bank," "we," "us" or "our" mean JustBANKIt.com and its successors or assigns. When we use the words, "you" or "your" we mean each person who has an interest in an account or other relationship which is accessible through the JustBANKIt.com.com Online Banking Services and any person authorized such access. JustBANKIt.com.com Online Banking Services (Services) means the information, communications and transactions provided to you by us through any non-branch remote channel, including the JustBANKIt.com.com web site, sitename (Site), within our Area of Service, including, but not limited to, the following: Account Information, Funds Transfers and Bill Payments, stop payments, statement/transaction inquiries and downloads, and check order(s) for account(s) established at a branch or at an affiliate of the Bank. When you use our Services or you permit any other person to use our Services, you agree to the terms and conditions we have set out in this agreement and any instructional material which we provide you regarding the Services. Your use of the Services may be made by use of certain numbers, codes, marks, signs, public keys or other means of establishing your identity and acceptance of the electronic communications which are acceptable to the Bank. All electronic communications that meet these requirements will be deemed to be valid and authe tic and you intend and agree that those electron ic communications will be given the same legal effect as written and signed paper communications. You agree that electronic copies of communications are valid and you will not contest the validity of the originals or copies, absent proof of altered data or tampering.
1. Account Access. To have access to the Services you must be an authorized user and you must also have at least one eligible deposit or credit account with us. If you have more than one account or other relationship with us, we will "link" the relationships together unless you request certain accounts not be linked. Accounts which are "linked" under the Services will have one common owner and signer. Any signer, acting alone, must be authorized to access a linked account. Any non-linked account will not be accessible through the Service. An account that requires two or more signatures to make withdrawals may not be designated as a Eligible account.
Eligible accounts are the following JustBANKIt.com.com personal or business account types that you may request access to through the Available Services:
- Credit Card
- Line of Credit
2. Access Codes. During your use of the Services, you are required to enter:
- a Customer Access Number
- a Password and
- a User Name
Additional numbers and words may be required depending on the Equipment and software used. Use of these Access Codes is the agreed security procedure to access the Services through any of the Equipment. You agree to keep these numbers and codes confidential to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts and to prevent unauthorized use of the Services. For security purposes we recommend that you do not use the same Access Codes you use on other bank products.
3. Available Services. Depending upon the particular features you have selected, you may be allowed access to the following Services by first entering your Access Codes:
(a) Account Information. You may obtain an account balance and summary information, uncollected funds information, cleared transactions detail for at least the current statement period.
(b) Internal Transfers and Payments. You may request to transfer funds to and from certain JustBANKIt.com account(s). Transfer of funds between your JustBANKIt.com.com account(s) may be limited to a per transaction monetary limit. Certain transfers will occur automatically. Other transfer requests, known as Advance Requests, are performed by Bank personnel upon proper verification.
4. E-Mail. Through the use of certain Equipment and/or Software, you can use electronic mail (e-mail) to contact us about inquiries, maintenance and/or problem resolution issues. E-mail is not a secure method of communication over the Internet and we recommend you do not send confidential information by e-mail. If you would like a secure way to contact us, use the mail forms to create a message from within the Online Banking site.
5. Service Charges or Fees. Once you are an enrolled user of the Services, you may be charged the applicable Monthly Fee and/or Usage Fee whether or not you use the Services. See the "Schedule of Fees and Charges". You authorize us to automatically deduct all applicable charges and fees from your primary eligible checking account you have with us.
6. Reporting Unauthorized Transactions. If you believe that an unauthorized transaction has been or may be conducted from your deposit account without your permission, call: 800-945-0073 or email us at email@example.com.
7. Periodic Statement. You will be mailed periodic statements for your Eligible account(s) with the regularity provided for in the Depositor, credit card, overdraft protection or line of credit agreements. In addition to reflecting your other account activity, your statements will include any transfers you authorize using the Services.
8. Business Days and Hours of Operation. Our business days are Monday through Friday except Federal bank holidays. An agent will be available to assist you between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST. Although advance requests, wire transfers, and check orders transactions can be processed only on business days, you can use your Equipment to reach us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except during any special maintenance periods.
9. Your Responsibility. You are responsible for all transfers you authorize using the Services. If you permit other persons to use the Services or your Access Codes, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize from your linked deposit accounts. You should notify us immediately at 800-945-0073 if you believe any of your accounts have been accessed or your Access Codes have been taken or used without your permission. Telephoning us right away will help you reduce possible losses. To the extent a transaction is an electronic fund transfer, you can lose no more than $50 if you notify us within two business days of discovering any unauthorized use of the Services or your Access Codes. However, you can lose as much as $500 if you do not notify us within two business days of discovering the unauthorized use, and we can prove that we could have prevented the unauthorized use had we been notified. Further, if you do not report unauthorized transactions that appear on any of your periodic statements within 60 days and after such statements are mailed or electronically transmitted to you, you risk unlimited losses on transactions made after the 60 day period if we can prove that we could have prevented the unauthorized use had we been notified within this 60 day period. If a good reason (e.g. a long trip or a hospital stay) kept you from letting us know, we will consider extending the time periods.
The hyperlinks to outside Internet sites are provided solely as a convenience to users of the Allied Bank's Internet site. Allied Bank has made a limited effort to determine that these links function properly. However, linked sites are not under the control of Allied Bank, and Allied Bank is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. Even if you access an institution's site by means of the link provided by Allied Bank, you are responsible for confirming the identity and authenticity of any company you visit and transact business with online. The inclusion of a link does not imply or constitute an endorsement by Allied Bank of the institution, its ownership or management, the products or services it offers, or any advertisers or sponsors appearing on the institution's web site.
This service is provided as a courtesy to the customer and the calculations are only estimates. This information should not be relied upon for the customer's personal situation.